Sophie T. Simmons. Model. Role Model. First known as the daughter of KISS frontman Gene Simmons and model/actress Shannon Tweed, and then her role on 7 seasons of Gene Simmons’ Family Jewels on A&E Network, Sophie has grown into her own with concurrent careers in entertainment, design, business and philanthropy.
As a style icon and celebrity, Sophie is passionate about promoting a healthy body image for young women. She is a frequent speaker at renowned fashion media outlets such as Cosmopolitan and Extras. To further support this vision, Sophie is designing a clothing line that will focus on real sizes for a womanly shape. She is also working on a book to accompany this worthy venture.
- Multi-faceted career objectives that needed a strong visual presence
- Create a personal brand separate from her celebrity
- Manage a growing volume of new content from different sources (fashion, beauty, music)
As an entrepreneur and role model, Sophie needed a website that highlighted the many facets of her career and personality. To do this required a clear understanding and insight into Sophie as a woman first and a brand second.
- Beautiful magazine style website that is brimming with personality, style and purpose
- Dynamic content featuring a look book, shopping and social media
- An evolving platform for her personal brand, business development and philanthropy
The website has a rolling blog with several categories that are managed from an admin section. We also built a shopping cart so fans could purchase some of her clothing items online along with a module that displays her fashion picks so you can match Soph’s style. It also features the #NoFilter section that allows original content from Sophie’s team of hand-picked contributors.
- Personal Brand Development
- Website Design and Development
- E-commerce Shopping Cart
- Integrated Social Media