Rock & Brews
Branding Those Who Rock. A Back Stage Pass.
Rock & Brews is an energized dining concept offering affordable, quality American comfort food and an amazing selection of 52 craft brews on tap, while immersing guests in a family-friendly rock ‘n’ roll experience like none other. Classic rock posters, flags and graphics fill each location along with a graphic “wall of rock” that varies from location to location. Video screens play concert style music videos all day long from your favorite legends of rock and roll.
Founded by legendary rock stars Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley of KISS, Dave & Dell Furano, long time music industry tour managers and merchandise promoters, and Hotelier and Restaurateur Michael Zislis, Rock & Brews was ready to open its fourth restaurant when we were brought on board to help them develop the overall brand.
- Create a consistent brand message that would cross multiple marketing channels (retail, web, mobile)
- Develop a brand strategy that was scalable for growth in new franchise markets
- Integrate existing brand assets into the new strategy
We finessed their original tagline “Proud to Serve” into one we thought delivered more on their positioning “Serving Those Who Rock.”
- More consistent and recognizable visual brand
- Highly trafficked interactive website that ranks with all popular search engines
- In-store marketing promotions that increase visibility and sales across the brand
We are entering our second year as their full service, out-sourced creative agency and the number of locations have tripled since we started, with 2 locations in LAX airport, one at the AT&T center in Dallas, and two locations in Los Cabos, Mexico. Rock & Brews was named one of the top 10 fastest growing small chains in America by Restaurant Business in July of 2015 and they don’t show evidence of slowing down. We are super excited to be along for the ride!
- Establishment of a Global Brand Guide
- Design and Marketing Support for all Brand-Wide In-Store Promotions
- Design of all Branded Restaurant Paper Goods (from coffee sleeves to pizza boxes)
- Concept and Design of All Restaurant Menus
- Art Direction of Photography
- Merchandise Concepts
- Website Design, Development, and Management
- Mobile App UI Design