The Strand House
Big City Palette. Small Town Hospitality.
The Strand House in Manhattan Beach has been leading the culinary revolution in Manhattan Beach since 2011. In addition to innovative plating with locally sourced seasonal ingredients, its award-winning Coastal California Cuisine is impeccable but purposefully “un-stuffy.”
Overlooking the Pacific with its sleek and sexy décor, The Strand House Manhattan Beach boasts, according to Thrillist, “absolutely insane sunsets while you chow down on tasty treats like wood-fired Brussels sprouts with black garlic aioli, a knockout charcuterie spread, and an extensive wine list.”
- Converting a static non-responsive website into an interactive dynamic site that better communicates the coastal Manhattan Beach brand
- Dark visuals that appeared outdated and didn’t match the modern and upscale feeling of the restaurant
We were tasked to help them develop an modern online presence that imbued their powerful yet simple message: Welcome to your “house” on the strand.
- Beautiful, elegant website that resonates with brand purpose
- Highlights of stunning photography that invites user engagement via a large format slide show on the home page
- Easy to access food and drink menus that allowed our client to easily update regularly
- Individually branded StrandBar section of the website that is independent of the restaurant website.
- User Experience and Website Design
- Branding and Identity Consultation