For more than 40 years, Paul Stanley has reigned supreme as one of the most recognizable frontmen in the history of rock and roll. A visionary trendsetter since the early 1970s, Stanley’s passion for both musical and visual arts has perhaps been the key to the astonishing ongoing worldwide phenomenon known as KISS.
Paul is not only the chief songwriter, he is also an accomplished fine artist, (designed and created the iconic KISS logo, which 40 years later, universally remains one of the most recognizable logos of the 20th century), entrepreneur, philanthropist, and family man.
- Distill a career spanning 4 decades
- Create a separate visual brand for Paul outside of the KISS phenomenon
- Capture Paul’s style across multiple categories from fashion to housewares
Thanks to our relationship with Epic Rights Licensing, we worked closely with Paul to make sure his full-range of artistic talents were represented in the landing pages and main web site.
It was also our job to preserve Paul’s decades long position as the legendary front man of an iconic rock band to potential licensees by developing his personal Brand Guide. From clothing to footwear, housewares to accessories — Paul’s style is hard to ignore, and now others have the potential to share his style worldwide.
- Website with direct access to Paul’s projects and promotion of upcoming events
- Inspiration Brand Guide that conveyed a visual overview of Paul’s personal style
- Website Design and Development
- Incorporation of Live Social Fees
- Integrated Photo and Video Galleries
- Personal Brand Guide
- Photoshop Product Mock-ups