Born in New York into a family of professional musicians, Chloe Jane started singing and dancing at the age of 6. At 9 years old she learned to play piano and began writing, performing and recording her own music.
As an up-and-coming talent, website content was not initially available at the launch of the site, so we had to be creative. Her daily postings on Instagram, Facebook and her regular YouTube channel uploads to ChloeJanesWorld have created a legion of young fans who follow her on every escapade from fashion shows to the Grammy awards and DJ’ing around the world. We used these feeds as the cornerstone for content on the website. Our goal was to keep everything as current as possible, and the best way to do that was to install social aggregating plugins into WordPress that would take care of the live updates automatically.
- Create personal branding for a young, up-and-coming music artist that was both age appropriate and current
- Create a website that is modern and scalable as Chloe’s career grows
We started by creating a personal brand logo that reflected Chloe Jane’s taste in terms of font choice and color palette. Our aim was to build a site that was timeless so she wouldn’t grow out of the style too soon, no matter where her adventures led her.
- Content-rich website that is updated instantaneously with Chloe’s latest social feeds
- Birth of a personal brand that can only get better with age
We are excited to be a small part of Chloe Jane’s World and to watch her grow in her music career!
- Personal Brand Strategy
- Logo design
- Website Design and Development
- Incorporation of Multiple Social Content Feeds