Castle’s company name is derived from the family’s hometown of Castellammare del Golfo in northwest Sicily. The name means, “Castle by the Sea.”
Their business started by processing all of the standard sizes of hard Italian cheeses and then expanded into other products that included Custom Blending, Private Label programs, as well as, a line of high quality Mediterranean olive oil products.
- Position a brand that embodied both Old World Italian charm and high quality
- Upscale packaging solutions needed for specialty foods in a competitive marketplace
- Outdated website with old packaging that didn’t communicate a strong quality brand
When it was time to take their cheeses and oils to the specialty retail market, they contacted us to develop a design solution to portray their very high quality products and make them pop on the shelves of specialty stores. We’re proud to note that Castle Importing has reported a 20% increase in sales since we re-designed the Segesta Brand Packaging.
- Elegant packaging on the outside that communicated the quality inside
- Enhanced retail presence and competitive advantage
- Increased market awareness and appreciation of their products
Most recently, we have redesigned their website to display all of their products for potential retailers and allow consumers to purchase a selection of their oils through the e-commerce portion of the website.
- Logo design for Pastore, Segesta and Piano Del Principe Retail Brands
- Package Design
- Trade Show Booth Design
- Food Photography / Art Direction
- Website Design and Development
- E-commerce Shopping Cart